RUMM Energy Management Services are delighted to have secured an energy management contract with Mettis Aerospace who are based in Redditch, West Midlands. The Energy management solutions UK deal which was signed in January represents a considerable achievement against some stiff competition. Key to securing the work was the complete energy management solution that RUMM can offer together with the resource of its energy management services for the customer to help deliver savings on site. The full energy management solution includes:
• An extensive sub-metering installation of gas, electricity, compressed air, water and effluent
• An Automatic Monitoring and Targeting system (aM&T) utilising RUMM’s own energy savings technology of Pulse and energy management saving software IBASS
• Advanced data analysis to identify areas for savings
• A strong site presence to deliver the improvements in the areas highlighted
• Utilising the Low Carbon Behaviour research that RUMM has sponsored to communicate energy saving performance and provide feedback to all
Mettis Aerospace is a leading global manufacturer of precision-forged and machined components in titanium, aluminium and special steels. It is a highly successful and expanding business which, by its nature, is very energy intensive.
Partnering with Mettis Aerospace is an endorsement of the energy savings achievements that RUMM Energy management solutions Wales has already demonstrated in the manufacturing sector. Mettis Aerospace represents another huge opportunity for RUMM to apply its own energy saving technology in the aerospace sector in support of its energy management services and achieve significant savings for a significant new customer.
Click here to find out more of what RUMM has to offer Energy management solutions USA