IBS offer a wide range of Industrial vacuum loaders. Read about some useful information on the FVP 25 Portable Heavy Duty High Performance Industrial Vacuum Loader.
Able to collect a range of materials including fine particles through to aggregates up to 50 mm in size, the unit has a maximum loading rate of 3 tons per hour over 40 meters or further if utilised with a vacuum interceptor skip and fixed pipework system.
No obligation site surveys. Units available for trial purposes. Units can also be supplied on short or long term hire, contract hire or lease.
The FVP 25 has been designed for:
- Excellent conveying rates
- Utilises an energy saving electric motor on soft start (running on a 32A power
supply) and a high quality tri-lobe positive displacement vacuum pump
- Quiet operation
- Excellent filtration
Build quality and reliability
- Very robust - exceeds that of our competitors whilst remaining very cost effective
- Low running and maintenance costs
- Unlike our competitors machines the FVP25 is suitable for wet and dry materials and sludges
- Super flexible hose and a selection of vacuum tools are available
- The FVP25 can be used to power a centralised vacuum system
to feed material back into the process or for bagging purposes.
- The unit has 1 cubic meter integral tipping skip
- The FVP25 can be supplied with an additional 1 cubic meter fork lift
intercept sealed skip, bottom dump intercept hopper or filter hopper.
Larger skips are also available
IBS have well experienced staff who are able to analyse problems, advise on the most cost-effective/efficient solution and how quickly that solution can be implemented. For site emergency situations during working hours, IBS aim to respond within 4 hours based on distances up to 100 mile radius from their nearest available engineer.
IBS offer a Reconditioned Blowers repair and reconditioning service for most blower makes and models including Aerzen, Dresser, Robuschi and Hick Hargreaves. IBS can also repair the SR range of blowers (formerly represented in the UK by Adams Ricardo).
Simply return your damaged machine for them and they will inspect. If required, they will attend site to remove the blower for you. Once inspected, IBS will provide a written quotation for repair complete with a report of the recorded faults.